I believe there is power in words that we write and speak. God himself gave us the Bible, God's love letter to us, to show us how much He loves us. Through words we can encourage or put down, speak life or death. Be blessed and read encouragement, correction and word that has power!
There is also great music at the end of the page while you read!

1 Tess. 5:21
"Test all things; hold fast what is good."

Hebrews 4:12
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even the to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Jeremia 23:29
"Is not my word like a fire?", says the Lord. "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?"

19 augusti 2009

Sweden, how I long to gather you....

The LORD is saying:
"Oh, How I long to gather you again, Sweden.
My heart longs to see you put me first again.
Where is your zeal that you used to have for me?
Who is your other companion? Why have you left me and turned to other gods?
Through turmoil and pestilence I will gather you again. Because you have turned to other idols, I cannot let you go unpunished. What you sow, you will reap.
Your very soil is crying out, it is blood on the ground. You have defiled my daughter."

Prayer
Holy Spirit, pour out your anointing on the people again…. Do not turn you back towards the people. Let your sweet fragrance be smelt again. Surprise the nation of Sweden. Do it one more time before your coming again. Surprise the wise men; surprise the religious, surprise the common man…… You are the Holy One, the maker of heaven and earth, wise and just are you in your might. I want to see the people rise from the darkness and say; mighty is the God of Israel, He has done miraculous things, He reigns over Sweden, He has not forgotten us, He is in control, He is worthy. I can see Sweden lifting holy hands praising, worshipping, shouting: He lift me out of the deepest pit. Hallelujah, You WILL do it Lord!!

Inga kommentarer:

Quotes

"The biggest tragedy in the world we live in is not the evil of the man, but the silence of Gods saints!"

"Despite the economy of the world, God never looses interest!"

"Do not allow your circumstances to dictate to you the concept about your future and what God can do!"


"You must have some boring times in life in order to appreciate the fun times in life."

"Travailing and endurance in prayer will give birth sooner or later!"

"God allows life to be rocky. His intention is not to let the rocks grind you into dust, but to polish you to become a brilliant jewel."