I believe there is power in words that we write and speak. God himself gave us the Bible, God's love letter to us, to show us how much He loves us. Through words we can encourage or put down, speak life or death. Be blessed and read encouragement, correction and word that has power!
There is also great music at the end of the page while you read!

1 Tess. 5:21
"Test all things; hold fast what is good."

Hebrews 4:12
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even the to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Jeremia 23:29
"Is not my word like a fire?", says the Lord. "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?"

19 augusti 2009

Let me love you

Come away, God says.
Yes, you, come away and sit with Me.
Come and let Me give you the gift of my presence.
I want to share the stillness of this moment with you.
I want to whisper words of kindness to you.
I want to pour My infinitely rich and deep love into your very soul.

So come, let Me love you.
Let Me love that part of you that believes you are valuable only while you are serving others.
You are valuable for just who you are.
You don’t have to keep running.
You don’t have to prove your worth through frantic action.
Let Me love that part of you that is weary and needs to rest.
Listen, listen as I tell you to drop your burdens right now,
and rest like a child in the presence of a loving Father.

Let Me love that lonely part of you that craves an intimate touch.
Listen as I whisper words of love to your woman’s soul.
Listen as I tell you that I adore that part of you
that is filled with passion and emotion and tenderness.
In My eyes and in My heart you are lovely and pure.
You are My souls desire.

You, woman that you are,are precious to Me beyond words.
You, woman that you are,
are worthy of My time and My attention.
And so, I give Myself to you.
Right now.

So come. Sit with Me
Let Me love you.

© Lynne Hybels, 2005

Inga kommentarer:

Quotes

"The biggest tragedy in the world we live in is not the evil of the man, but the silence of Gods saints!"

"Despite the economy of the world, God never looses interest!"

"Do not allow your circumstances to dictate to you the concept about your future and what God can do!"


"You must have some boring times in life in order to appreciate the fun times in life."

"Travailing and endurance in prayer will give birth sooner or later!"

"God allows life to be rocky. His intention is not to let the rocks grind you into dust, but to polish you to become a brilliant jewel."